Christmas done bachelor style

Behold, my Christmas decorations.



Now, to the untrained eye it may look like I've just slapped some Christmas lights on my home climbing wall. This couldn't be further from the truth. The truly trained professional will note that there is also the tip of a Christmas tree stapled to the far right upright. You read that right. I said stapled. That was my roommate's addition.

I'm not sure if this all means we get the true meaning of Christmas, or, more probably, shouldn't be allowed to use staple guns. Either way, what you see is what you get.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I suggest you revise the title to be "Christmas done bachelor style; or An ode to staple guns". Really, I can't think of a better way to get into the spirit.
Tom said…
Too long. Plus, staple guns don't really need any more odes. Frankly, I'm tired of hearing the odes that are already out there for staple guns.