A brief thank you

I've been doing this blogging thing for a little over a year now, and I just wanted to take the time to thank the people who read what I write. I use this site as a sounding board, sort of a way to work through the rough spots on what I believe. Writing has always helped me think, and the comments I get from you people (in person and via the site) help motivate me to keep writing.

So, thanks. You guys (and I mean that in a non-gender specific way) are great.

-Tom

P.S. I haven't been posting much lately because my internet connection has been iffy at best. I have plenty of stuff to say (I think), but no consistent way to say it. My computer taunts me because it knows I need it. What's a guy to do?

Comments

jeff said…
No, no, thank you.
Alastair said…
only a year? feels like waaaaaay longer than that....