A note from the author

Some of you have probably wondered where I’ve run off to this summer. I haven’t posted near as regularly as I used to, which has limited the amount of my writing you have at your disposal for open ridicule. Sorry about that.

I didn’t get much writing or reading done this summer because I was spending my time with Beautiful, my aptly named girlfriend. As much as I enjoy writing, I enjoy spending time with her more. But she’s gone back to college now, so I have more time available to sit at my computer, grumble about missing my girlfriend, and maybe, just maybe, write a little.

And with that, I’ll leave you with a picture of Wolverine’s boots. Why? Because I like the picture, that’s why.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I come expecting insightful writing and I'm presented with what? Boots?!! Nice pic.

If you're going out tonight make sure to take a sweater... there's bacon outside.

p.s. Only those well versed in all things "thumb" will get that last sentence.
Tom said…
You'll take boots, and you'll like it.

And consider the sweater taken.
MM said…
You've been on my mind. I'm happy you have some love (and probably somethign interesting to think about) in your life.

Peace (not necessarily the green kind.)